Topic: Wifi can not find any network after 4.7.2 update

Hi, after updating the android app to 4.7.2 version, the wifi searching tool to find the esp8266 does not working, basically can not find any wifi even the house's. Before entering to the app i can find the esp name in the android searcing tool and connect to it. I didnt have the problem before the update.

Re: Wifi can not find any network after 4.7.2 update

Добрый день, а я поменял телефон на realmi с 10 андроидом и тоже нет wifi в приложении хотя телефон видит и свободно подключается к сети.

I didnt mention that the day that i upgraded the RemoteXY app in play store i had also an available update of Android( 11 and Samsungs One UI 3.1) which i did (Galaxy s20).

We are sorry. Android 10 is deprecating most of the functionality which allows us to scan, connect, enable WiFi from app. Also Google has banned the production of applications not targeting android 10. This requires some modification of the application. We do it. The new version will be released in the coming hours.

Great news that you already working on it. I hope to release it soon so we can continuo our projects, thanks.

I've just update to the version 4.7.4, now the app can find networks but it cannot dialogate with the board.

Please tell me what error do you see? May be screenshots, send to email info@remotexy.com
All our tests went well.

8 (edited by scorpion 2021-02-27 09:54:28)

(Edit) It works fine to me now!

remotexy wrote:

Please tell me what error do you see? May be screenshots, send to email info@remotexy.com
All our tests went well.

I can confirm last version works with all my projects.