Topic: invalid host 192.168.4.1

I have been using this program for a long time yesterday. I was asked to update the program. After updating the software all my Wi-Fi devices I cannot connect to
invalid host 192.168.4.1
Disconnect

Re: invalid host 192.168.4.1

shanzeer wrote:

I have been using this program for a long time yesterday. I was asked to update the program. After updating the software all my Wi-Fi devices I cannot connect to
invalid host 192.168.4.1
Disconnect

Did you update the library too?

I update the library to 2.4.5 is it god

But up to now I am still unable to connect to my Wi-Fi devices

السلام عليكم. مشكلة في الاتصال ب الواي فاي المضيف غير صالح ١٩٢.١٦٨.٤.١

السلام عليكم. مشكلة في الاتصال ب الواي فاي المضيف غير صالح ١٩٢.١٦٨.٤.١ الرجاء المساعدة

shanzeer wrote:

invalid host 192.168.4.1
Disconnect

Are you using iOS or Android ?
Can you share connection screen and full error message? Send screenshots to info@remote.com

https://youtu.be/zWSpMUQvSNY
I am using Android
and i am using wemos & nodemcu boards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWSpMUQvSNY
https://youtu.be/zWSpMUQvSNY

Please . My home lighting depends on this program
Only if you give me the link of the old version to download it. Because it was free from problems and working fine

Try to set the English language in the Android settings.

Thank you very much .Very beautiful .
The problem has been solved, but does this mean that the new version does not support the Arabic language?

shanzeer wrote:

The problem has been solved, but does this mean that the new version does not support the Arabic language?

We will fix it in the next version.

i used the prog the first time i have the same problem

remotexy wrote:
shanzeer wrote:

invalid host 192.168.4.1
Disconnect

Are you using iOS or Android ?
Can you share connection screen and full error message? Send screenshots to info@remote.com

ahmedwecan2 wrote:

i used the prog the first time i have the same problem]

If you read through this whole topic then you would likely see you do NOT have the same (exact) problem... else the same solution would also work.

I recommend you stay within the other topic you already created... but add in lots of details about your issue wink

"And voila, which is French for.......'and then I found out.'" - Ready Player One