Topic: RemoteXY Pro and iOS 14.6

Hi,

I tested the free version of RemoteXY with a Wemos D32 and successfully used Bluetooth (after spending time trying without sucess others solutions).

I would like to upgrade to the RemoteXY PRO version,
But when I click on « licence » in the menu of the iOS application then « Buy Now » I got a white screen, title « subscriptions » and after a while, the application crashes.

I tried to find a similar topic on the first pages of the forum but I didn’t find an answer.
I sent a mail to the support but didn’t get yet an anwer.

Someone could help me ?

Thank you very much

Re: RemoteXY Pro and iOS 14.6

Scrat77 wrote:

But when I click on « licence » in the menu of the iOS application

I don't use Apple stuff, but can you not purchase/install the pro version directly from Apple's App Store?... instead of trying to upgrade from the free app itself.

"And voila, which is French for.......'and then I found out.'" - Ready Player One

Hello Gunner

There is no Pro app on the AppStore (contrary to Google store).

Finally it worked. The trick was to scroll down the register screen : no time out, no crash but the screen refreshed and three options appeared (different prices).

So ... Now I'm a pro user for a year smile

Thank you very much for your message, I appreciated.

Scrat77 wrote:

Finally it worked. The trick was to scroll down the register screen : no time out, no crash but the screen refreshed and three options appeared (different prices).

We will try to reproduce and fix this bug

Thank you for your answer.

A quick note just to let you know that I subscribed last month to a plan smile

I created today a new BLE application on M5Stick with an iOS phone : it works immediately ! Nice smile