Topic: подключение нескольких вай фай к одному

появится ли возможность связать несколько WeMos к одному проекту
я так понил в каждый WeMos  нужно залить один и тот же проект а телефон сделать как точка доступа

Re: подключение нескольких вай фай к одному

Best way to know is to try it and see. 

What is your use case for this?

"And voila, which is French for.......'and then I found out.'" - Ready Player One

на детской площадке задавать таймер времени произвольный на элетромобили
я предположил что приложение должно делать из телефона точку доступа каким то образом а вемосы должны к ней подключаться сами

щас это реализовано на радиобрелках 433мгц но там 4 канала и скудные возможности - 5мин, 10мин, вкл постоянно, заблокировать движение

4 (edited by Gunner 2021-08-09 04:33:13)

Di wrote:

I assumed that the application should make an access point from the phone in some way, and the vemos should connect to it themselves

No.  When using the WiFi access point setting, it is the MCU (wemos in your case) that becomes the access point for the phone (app) to connect to.

I thought you might have wanted to use the Ethernet (Wired or Wireless) setting, but use the phone running the app as the access point, via the phone's hotspot option.

But I have absolutely no idea if that would work (not sure if the app would connect properly) which it why I suggested trying it for yourself.

As for your use case, sorry but I still don't understand the purpose of many wemos devices (all the same) connecting to one app.  If it works, it would still act like controlling only one wemos device, just cloned many times and potentially uncontrollable.

"And voila, which is French for.......'and then I found out.'" - Ready Player One

Вы можете сделать по схеме звезда. У вас должен быть один главный Wemos который работает с RemoteXY. Все остальные Wemos могут подключаться к главному по любому удобному каналу связи. Вы даже можете использовать существующий 433мгц, или же изменить.