1 (edited by vova1973 2021-09-11 16:26:09)

Topic: индикатор не работает

не могу понять почему не работает просто индикатор светодиод ,а rgb работает ?
Разобрался там вы переделали раньше было 0-255 теперь 0-1, а справку не переделали

2 (edited by Gunner 2021-09-11 20:16:52)

Re: индикатор не работает

What is your question?

According to the code when using a single LED (not RGB LED) this is what you get...

// output variables
uint8_t led_1; // led state 0 .. 1

To use the LED you would simply do as such...

RemoteXY.led_1 = 1;  // turn on LED
RemoteXY.led_1 = 0;  // turn off LED

If you are using the RGB LED, then full ON would be 255, not 1 (think Analog, not Digital)

"And voila, which is French for.......'and then I found out.'" - Ready Player One

3 (edited by Gunner 2021-09-11 20:30:39)

OH, sorry... I do see that there have been some undocumented changes tongue

It appears that the basic LED now can have multiple states... as determined in the editor.

EG when choosing 4 states... you set your colour for each and get this in the code...

// output variables
uint8_t led_1; // led state 0 .. 4

Then I suspect that you would chose the color based on the value provided...

RemoteXY.led_1 = 0;  // turn off LED
RemoteXY.led_1 = 1;  // turn on colour state 1
RemoteXY.led_1 = 2;  // turn on colour state 2
RemoteXY.led_1 = 3;  // turn on colour state 3
RemoteXY.led_1 = 4;  // turn on colour state 4

There also appears to be an automatic "code free" blink mode, as set in the editor, that can be state dependent.  EG, if you set state 4 to blink, then the LED will only blink when set to that colour state, else it will be static in all other colour states.

"And voila, which is French for.......'and then I found out.'" - Ready Player One

As for the RGB LED, it appears to now have an Alpha channel... basically a transparency level.  Nice!