Topic: TO EVERYONE .....

.... I paid for a Pro license for 3 months, and have had not one reply to my various posts from Mr. RemoteXY, namely one evgeny shemanuev.

I may not be the only one that is frustrated by the lack of response on a commercial product.

My suggestions have not been answered, and my problem with analog update time (520mS) is insurmountable in my Arduino sketch. It HAS to be fixed by the system developer.

There are 300 registered users on this community forum, I assume most have paid for a license.

I am soon going to be requesting a refund from Apple on my license purchase.  Perhaps Mr. Shemanuev needs a wake-up call.

Now let me make it clear, I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT SUGGESTING EVERYONE ELSE DOES THE SAME !!

In the meantime, if anyone has played with other platforms (NOT Blynk, thanks), I'd be happy to hear of your experiences.

As Busted said in his recent post, "RemoteXY is a work of art, nearly"

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...

2 (edited by Busted 2018-05-16 10:57:47)

Re: TO EVERYONE .....

Have you ever used "MITT App Inventor V2" much of a muchness , a well constructed "Blocky" experience and a great selection of examples and a few free e-books which offer a great deal of awareness of the design elements, some really good apps have been created with this Sotware Design Tool and can be saved out as APK,s. And I also paid the Remote XY license.

Re: TO EVERYONE .....

Busted wrote:

Have you ever used "MITT App Inventor V2" much of a muchness , a well constructed "Blocky" experience and a great selection of examples and a few free e-books which offer a great deal of awareness of the design elements, some really good apps have been created with this Sotware Design Tool and can be saved out as APK,s. And I also paid the Remote XY license.

That's for Android devices only, I need iOS primarily, which is why I like RemoteXY because it can work with either (although I tested my App on a friends Android device, and it didn't work).

Well I was within the 14-day period of buying mine, so Apple have refunded me no questions asked...

I will keep any eye on the forum, just to see if Mr. RemoteXY surfaces and starts to give some support to his "customers", and if he does, I'll probably buy another license.

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...