Topic: activation problem

I have downloaded the Free RemoteXY app from Google Shop and installed it on my Samsung Tablet.  However when I start the app I am presented with a page with Licenses at the top and two yellow bars across the middle of the page.The left bar has the word Activate on it and when I click on it I am shown a small window in the middle to "Choose account fri Remote XY FREE. with two options beneath:-     denforth5@gmail.com   &  Add account. If I select the first    I am presented with another small screen "Enter activation code"   and a line of 12 Xs and a keyboard prompting me to enter something.????

I have no idea what I should be entering here.  Can anyone tell me what I should be entering.????

Re: activation problem

denforth5 wrote:

I have downloaded the Free RemoteXY app from Google Shop and installed it on my Samsung Tablet.  However when I start the app I am presented with a page with Licenses at the top and two yellow bars across the middle of the page.The left bar has the word Activate on it and when I click on it I am shown a small window in the middle to "Choose account fri Remote XY FREE. with two options beneath:-     denforth5@gmail.com   &  Add account. If I select the first    I am presented with another small screen "Enter activation code"   and a line of 12 Xs and a keyboard prompting me to enter something.????

I have no idea what I should be entering here.  Can anyone tell me what I should be entering.????

You have to purchase it via Google Play Store.
There is another app which is Paid and not trial.

Here is the link of the Paid version of the app    https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … motexy.pro

The app is linked with your Google ID. For convenience you should choose the same Google Account there for app purchasing, that you used for account creation at RemoteXY. Then I think you'll find your way around yourselves.

It should be noted here that if you create a GUI from a paid member's account then, you can use that GUI in even free app without any nuisance of time limit though the ads are just different things.

naved.the.sheikh wrote:

Here is the link of the Paid version of the app  https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … motexy.pro
The app is linked with your Google ID.

It is true.

naved.the.sheikh wrote:

For convenience you should choose the same Google Account there for app purchasing, that you used for account creation at RemoteXY. Then I think you'll find your way around yourselves.

No. Accounts are not linked. Google account is only for buying an application, according to the rules for buying applications in Google Play. RemoteXY account is used only at remotexy.com

naved.the.sheikh wrote:

It should be noted here that if you create a GUI from a paid member's account then, you can use that GUI in even free app without any nuisance of time limit though the ads are just different things.

This statement is not true. The free version always has a 30 second limit if there are more than 5 items on the screen.

remotexy wrote:
naved.the.sheikh wrote:

Here is the link of the Paid version of the app  https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … motexy.pro
The app is linked with your Google ID.

It is true.

naved.the.sheikh wrote:

For convenience you should choose the same Google Account there for app purchasing, that you used for account creation at RemoteXY. Then I think you'll find your way around yourselves.

No. Accounts are not linked. Google account is only for buying an application, according to the rules for buying applications in Google Play. RemoteXY account is used only at remotexy.com

naved.the.sheikh wrote:

This statement is not true. The free version always has a 30 second limit if there are more than 5 items on the screen.

I told what I experienced to be true

remotexy wrote:

For what you replied to me.

I told what I experienced to be true