Topic: delay for response of switch control with DHT module

i using eight  switch control to drive eight relays module by Bluetooth, when i add DHT to display temperature and humidity at text contort and external LCD, the response of switch On/Off so delayed, whats problem for that

2 (edited by Guillaume 2017-10-09 10:16:25)

Re: delay for response of switch control with DHT module

Don't use delay(), look at the Blink Without Delay example for another method of delaying things.

3 (edited by husseinsalah76 2017-10-09 10:44:27)

Guillaume wrote:

Don't use delay(), look at the Blink Without Delay example for another method of delaying things.

it is right and  i note that i already not use as in example but still response is slow

4 (edited by Guillaume 2017-10-09 16:30:55)

The DHT library that you are using probably make uses of delay(). There are others libraries for DHT, which doesn't use delay() and doesn't block your code.

Similarly, the LCD library that you are using may also use delay() but I doubt it.

Guillaume wrote:

The DHT library that you are using probably make uses of delay(). There are others libraries for DHT, which doesn't use delay() and doesn't block your code.

Similarly, the LCD library that you are using may also use delay() but I doubt it.

i try to find another one, project and LCD working perfect when i remove DHT module from Arduino

Try this one: https://github.com/olewolf/DHT_nonblocking

7 (edited by husseinsalah76 2017-10-17 10:16:56)

thnx for reply i use another one and it is great , another question please can synchronization the mobile time & date with RTC module time though remoteXY

Not possible to send time from mobile to arduino. Maybe in future RemoteXY version we will have a Time component in the editor, who knows smile