Topic: Administrator - Respond Please

Hi Evgeny, I hope you read this....

It appears as though you have abandoned RemoteXY completely.

You have not posted anything on this community forum since April, have not responded to people's requests for help, or ideas and suggestions made.

If you have really "lost interest", would you consider releasing your source code(s) to the community, so they could continue its development as a collective.

It seems such a great shame that the excellent work you have done so far may get no further development. RemoteXY has great potential to be THE BEST of its kind, it just needs more development.

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...

Re: Administrator - Respond Please

I'm agree with you Daba
Anyway there is a long time i noticed there is activity on Russian part. There is so few exchanges, from the master to other language personns.
I'm french.
Thats really pity because this project of "Remotexy" is the best one i ever found.

Dudes, give the guy some time to breath: sometimes is necessary. I am sure he will come with news soon

Bomberman wrote:

Dudes, give the guy some time to breath: sometimes is necessary. I am sure he will come with news soon

No - I think he has had long enough....

Not a single word from him since April....

Not even a post to say "I'm still around guys - just taking some time out - will be back {whenever}...."

IMHO this is unacceptable for a commercial product he is still collecting Pro license fees from

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...