Topic: android app new version does not show BLE devices

Hi

I created a project some months ago with a HM-10 BLE module and everything worked ok.
Last night i updated remoteXY android app to 4.1.3 and now i cannot add BLE devices, list is blank.
If i check BLE devices with android i see my device (HM-10 module).

Any idea?

2 (edited by Sarika10045 2024-01-27 14:15:58)

Re: android app new version does not show BLE devices

Hello Guys,,,,...top follow
   "I'm not happy with the most recent version of the Android app since it can't recognize BLE devices. I like the prior feature, but there appears to be a fault with this upgrade. For a flawless experience, kindly correct it quickly.Bluetooth Issues with the #AppUpdate"

Sarika10045 wrote:

Hello Guys,,,,...
   "I'm not happy with the most recent version of the Android app since it can't recognize BLE devices. I like the prior feature, but there appears to be a fault with this upgrade. For a flawless experience, kindly correct it quickly. Bluetooth Issues with the #AppUpdate"

Please tell me more, what do you mean?

geologic wrote:

Hi

I created a project some months ago with a HM-10 BLE module and everything worked ok.
Last night i updated remoteXY android app to 4.1.3 and now i cannot add BLE devices, list is blank.
If i check BLE devices with android i see my device (HM-10 module).

Any idea?

hello
try to re-pair HM modules and also must check the permissions to access bluetooth on your android device.