Topic: Page

I have seen the "page" button in the decoration part of the editor.
Is it possible to use more than 1 page in the app ?

2 (edited by Guillaume 2019-04-13 15:33:00)

Re: Page

That's not a tutorial... Yes, add at least two Page elements, then other elements will have an additional setting to choose which Page it must be attached to.

Multiple pages is a nice feature, I just wish you didn't have to display the "Page" button of the current page on every page.

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...

Daba wrote:

Multiple pages is a nice feature, I just wish you didn't have to display the "Page" button of the current page on every page.

The other thing to consider is when you add an object to any page, it defaults to display on "All Pages", leaving you with the burden of selecting the page you want it on manually.

It would be a nice enhancement if each object defaulted to the current page you are working on.  That would be the most likely scenario, and you would then only have to adjust the few objects you might want on "all pages".

Note also that if you copy/paste an object, then move the pasted object onto another page, you will create duplicate variable assignments in the RemoteXY configuration, and your project will not compile.

Here I copy/pasted button_1 then changed the page designation of the latter.

// this structure defines all the variables and events of your control interface 
struct {

// input variables
  uint8_t button_1; // =1 if button pressed, else =0 
  uint8_t button_2; // =1 if button pressed, else =0 
  int16_t edit_1;  // 32767.. +32767 
  int16_t edit_2;  // 32767.. +32767 
  uint8_t button_1; // =1 if button pressed, else =0 

// other variable
  uint8_t connect_flag;  // =1 if wire connected, else =0 
2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...