Topic: "Interface have unknown control" issue

Hello everyone. I have an issue. I made a small home monitoring project that was running perfectly before this morning. I added a button and suddently, I had this error: "Connection is established, but interface have unknown control. Try update the app." I removed the added button and I still have the same error. I am using a Mega2560 with W5100 Ethernet shield and a pro version IOS app.
Do you have some ideas. Thank you guys in advance for your help.
Dan

Re: "Interface have unknown control" issue

Additionnaly, the "Device State" in My cloud tokens" page indicate "Connected". I also reinstalled the ios app without success.

Waw when I try the same project on a chromebook with the android application, the error message is not the same. It displays: Connection is established, but interface version is not supported by app. Update the application. I am really lost here.

I started a new dummy display with vertical and horizontal orientation just showing plain text and when I try to have 2 pages or more, the pages are not properly displayed. Very weird...

I use the pro license 4.5.1 and now I always get the message ´Connection is established, but interface have unknown control. Try update. Can't find a newer version? Do I need a new Arduino library? Everything worked fine two days ago! What has changed? Has the version of the source code generation on the website changed? What can I do to solve the problem?  Since I need the application urgently, a quick solution would be really helpful!

I still have an Arduino UNO with a code version from 3 days ago. This version worked with both apps (demo + pro) without problems. Only the code version newly created on the website causes problems. It seems that the code creation on the website has changed?

Fixed
Need to generate the new source code

Confirmed. Everything runs fine now. Thank you very much for this quick fix. You are the King.