Topic: Remote XY PRO does not detect bt module

Hi, I just bought the Remote XY PRO app for my project. Unfortunately, the app doesn't seem to detect my HC05 bt module when I tried to connect it. It was working fine when I was using the free version. Any idea what might be wrong and pls don't assume my wiring connections such as TX and RX are crossed since I have double checked everything. Moreover, I have 3 exact HCO6 modules and I've tried each of them and non of them was detected by the app. My phone could detect the module but the app can't. I hope to hear anyone's intake on this and I appreciate your response greatly

Re: Remote XY PRO does not detect bt module

Установите одинаковую скорость, на которой работает модуль БТ и которая прописана в скетче.

Tq for replying. My current serial baud is 9600. How do I set the speed? Can you elaborate? Is it through hardwire or softwired?

bukinay1 wrote:

Установите одинаковую скорость, на которой работает модуль БТ и которая прописана в скетче.

You may not have given the app location permission. FREE version has permission to work fine. Probably, new PRO app does tot have permission.

I did gave the app the permission for location. The issue here is the Bluetooth option does not detect any devices. I used another phone with the free version and it did detect my HC05 which is weird. I have uninstalled and installed it many times yet the same issue happens. Can you clarify on your behalf?

remotexy wrote:

You may not have given the app location permission. FREE version has permission to work fine. Probably, new PRO app does tot have permission.

The FREE and PRO versions work the same for BT search.
You wrote

Sahin wrote:

It was working fine when I was using the free version.

May be you have location permission for FREE vers. but you do not have location prmission for PRO vers. of app. Do you have two applications installed on your phone? FREE and PRO?