1 (edited by 74younus 2020-09-12 04:18:54)

Topic: Help with understanding Buttons

Hi all I am new to this forum  I am not familiar with its rules ....
I need some help regarding Remotexy App .
When we design an App as i did I developed an App having two buttons are controlling leds on arduino using wifi .
I do not know which commands these buttons do send to arduino. when i use bluetooth it is transparent what i send with my app like I send either text or number and receive in arduino where i set necessary conditions to work on this received information. Likewise i need to Know what information these buttons send while turning on/off led so that i can understand what the code is actually doing. is there anyone to help with this?  smile

Re: Help with understanding Buttons

Hello,

When you press a button, and more generally when user has changed something in the interface, the RemoteXY app sends a packet to the arduino. This packet contains the current values of all inputs in the interface (buttons, swiches, selects, sliders, joysticks, rgb colors and edit fields), and the RemoteXY library then store these values in your RemoteXY struct.

Guillaume wrote:

Hello,

When you press a button, and more generally when user has changed something in the interface, the RemoteXY app sends a packet to the arduino. This packet contains the current values of all inputs in the interface (buttons, swiches, selects, sliders, joysticks, rgb colors and edit fields), and the RemoteXY library then store these values in your RemoteXY struct.

Thankyou and I have read what the button sends : it sends 0 and 1 unsigned chars (from How It Works section). smile

4 (edited by 74younus 2020-09-12 17:13:12)

[img=C:\Users\DELL\Desktop]Screenshot_20200912-094634.png[/img]Now i have ran into a problem my wifi is working good but when i connect it through remotexy  App, it shows connection refused....!
i do not know. Can you help with his issue.
thank you