Topic: online graphp

hello

i have a project to monitor temperate and humidity  in a place   
but i need to know a historical view for both like when the temp went up or down

i trying to use online graph
but it only collect data only when the app is open from the mobile
i need it to show all data in times even the app was not open

any ides

Re: online graphp

RemoteXY does not use archives on server. Only directly wire from phone to your board. If you want to view historical data, you must ensure that the connection in the application is always up. When the phone screen turns off, the operating system turns off the app to save battery and the connection is cut off. But you can go to your phone settings and add the RemoteXY app to battery care exclusions. If you do this, the app will not go to sleep, it will continue to maintain a connection and collect data from your board.

Re: online graphp

remotexy wrote:

RemoteXY does not use archives on server. Only directly wire from phone to your board. If you want to view historical data, you must ensure that the connection in the application is always up. When the phone screen turns off, the operating system turns off the app to save battery and the connection is cut off. But you can go to your phone settings and add the RemoteXY app to battery care exclusions. If you do this, the app will not go to sleep, it will continue to maintain a connection and collect data from your board.

thanks for your answer

i am using iPhone

and i cloud not find where can i do that
the only thing i found is “Background App Refresh” but unfortunately the "RemoteXY" app is not in the list