Topic: object "visibility" attribute

I think it would be good if all objects had a "visibility" variable that we can control from our sketches.  Obviously the the object is invisible it should not be touchable, i.e. not work.

It could be optional, and if not asked for don't generate the variable for it in the code.

There are many times I have wanted to do this, for instance multiple objects on the same area of the screen, I can use their "visibility" controls to select which object appears.

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...

Re: object "visibility" attribute

I agree with you, I needed such a use right now and it could be very useful. Do you know if we can add 2 remotexy conf files so that we can publish the 2nd design when we want the 1st design on the phone

ogunekici wrote:

...... Do you know if we can add 2 remotexy conf files so that we can publish the 2nd design when we want the 1st design on the phone

I am not understanding what you are asking for ....

There is only one RemoteXY configuration data block, stored in the sketch on the MCU. 

When the app "connects" to the MCU, that data block is sent to the phone, and the app gets to work to make things happen as you designed.

If the phone disconnects, that data block is lost, it is not stored on the phone in any way, and a new connection and registration is needed to get it back working.

This also means, of course, that you can only have one project working on the phone at any one time, but you can close one project and open another, the phone app just receives a new configuration data block to work with.

HTH

Actually, I'm wondering this, I am giving an example, while I use one button in my design, when this button is pressed, I want to open a different design with 5 buttons, so I want to make changes between the blocks, as a command line 2 #pragma pack(push, 1)
I want to use uint8_t RemoteXY_CONF[] briefly

ogunekici wrote:

Actually, I'm wondering this, I am giving an example, while I use one button in my design, when this button is pressed, I want to open a different design with 5 buttons, so I want to make changes between the blocks, as a command line 2 #pragma pack(push, 1)
I want to use uint8_t RemoteXY_CONF[] briefly

I very much doubt it will ever exist.

Perhaps a solution using multiple "Pages" in your GUI design might work for you...

do you know if i can make changes between the pages with any command? is there a variable for that?

ogunekici wrote:

do you know if i can make changes between the pages with any command? is there a variable for that?

It is not available in the current version. We are working on it.

remotexy wrote:
ogunekici wrote:

It is not available in the current version. We are working on it.

I think if you do this, it will be a great improvement and I can use it in many of my projects.