Topic: Illuminated pushbutton....

... I really would like one.

At the moment I am using a larger LED behind the pushbutton to create a "halo" effect, which isn't ideal as it makes the pushbutton look bigger than it needs to be.

If we could control the colour of the button face exactly like an LED it would be fantastic, or have a "transparent background" option for the button, we could then put an LED inside it.

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...

Re: Illuminated pushbutton....

Personally, it seems like a very good idea, which I think should be available.

I just made this request in another post, if you look at it, please delete it because it is repeated.

What you don't know ... Question !! and what you know ... Share !! - By Joan

Joan wrote:

Personally, it seems like a very good idea, which I think should be available.

I just made this request in another post, if you look at it, please delete it because it is repeated.

Joan, you may not have noticed the date of my post - that was when I started out using RemoteXY.  At that time I wanted to "colour-change" a button, and used a larger LED behind the button.

Obviously I have since learnt about putting the button behind the LED, as I told you about in the contra-post.

2B, or not 2B, that is the pencil ...

4 (edited by Joan 2020-08-09 23:31:40)

OK, I saw it but I had already posted it.

My suggestion was because, with the led and button, we use two elements and what I request is all integrated into a single element.

For example:
A project of 4 relays, consumes 8 elements (to use it you have to pay a license).

With the button lit, you only consume 4, almost the maximum of the free option.

I understand that for the developer, it is better to buy licenses, but the vast majority are tests what people do (which is my case).

Anyway, thanks for such a good app, I'll give it a bit of publicity by writing an article.

What you don't know ... Question !! and what you know ... Share !! - By Joan