Topic: Remotexy + ESP8266 + CloudServer with Atmega328P (without bootloader)

I want to on/off led project. Then I will change leds to optocouplers. I try 1 led project with arduino with ESP8266 and cloudserver. It is working. Then I tryed on breadboard with Atmega328P chip (not arduino) ESP8266 connected wifi network ( I saw on my DHCP), but not connect cloudserver. I am using arduino uno for programing Atmega328P (without bootloader), cause circuit working quickly and connect wifi network but remotexy token site still disconnected. Could you help me?

Re: Remotexy + ESP8266 + CloudServer with Atmega328P (without bootloader)

v.serkanozan wrote:

I try 1 led project with arduino with ESP8266 and cloudserver. It is working. Then I tryed on breadboard with Atmega328P chip (not arduino) ESP8266 connected wifi network ( I saw on my DHCP), but not connect cloudserver.

If one worked but not the other, then it is probably NOT RemoteXY related... it may be something in your Serial wiring between the Atmega and the ESP.

Or with the programming of the Atmega... who knows??... without a serial monitor option I don't see how you could troubleshoot that.

"And voila, which is French for.......'and then I found out.'" - Ready Player One