Topic: Couple of ideas

I really like RemoteXY. It's easy to use and offers many features. However, here are a couple things I'd like to see:

1: Ability to download sensor data. As I understand it, the controller stores a few days of data on the phone. It would be great if we could download that in .csv format.

2: Ability to connect many devices to one graph. I tried setting up two ESP8266's with the same program and token but with different variables for the graph. I would like to have a few temp sensors around the house all showing up on one graph.

3: Notifications.

Thanks for a great product!

Re: Couple of ideas

bryon wrote:

1: Ability to download sensor data. As I understand it, the controller stores a few days of data on the phone. It would be great if we could download that in .csv format.

It's available. Go to board setup by holding the device button. Then go to sessions and click on the required session to upload

bryon wrote:

2: Ability to connect many devices to one graph. I tried setting up two ESP8266's with the same program and token but with different variables for the graph. I would like to have a few temp sensors around the house all showing up on one graph.

Maybe in the future.

bryon wrote:

3: Notifications.

This is good. We are working on it.