Topic: GUI recognition by the claud

I have made a project using remotexy editor to turn on /off  remotly two  led connected to gpio 0& 2 on esp-01.
The project works fine that is i can turn on/off the leds with my phone throu the claud server and my adsl modem.
When   i changed the modem( which have a sim card in it ),the GUI of the project is not recognised by the claud server even after 4 try. the log says "regestering on the claud server....... read timeout error , claud server did not respond  , Disconneect".
please help to resolve the problem

Re: GUI recognition by the claud

I made a comprehensive application to measure the air-Quality (Temp, Hum, CO2, TVOC) and drive a fan.
The app shows feedback of the statuses (graphically) and allows to engage the Fan manually.
It all works fine but then the APP (version 4,13,11) DISCONNECT from time to time.
Is there any way to find a log to see what happens?
What might cause this disappointing event?https://remotexy.com/en/editor/a432a05c … 01aa67463/

Re: GUI recognition by the claud

Mverhoeven wrote:

I made a comprehensive application to measure the air-Quality (Temp, Hum, CO2, TVOC) and drive a fan.
The app shows feedback of the statuses (graphically) and allows to engage the Fan manually.
It all works fine but then the APP (version 4,13,11) DISCONNECT from time to time.
Is there any way to find a log to see what happens?
What might cause this disappointing event?https://remotexy.com/en/editor/a432a05c … 01aa67463/

If you are using a Wi-Fi hotspot. We noticed this behavior. Some phones automatically turn off the access point if there is no Internet in it, in order to find another access point that does have the Internet. This is how they take care of you so that you always have internet. Also, if at some point your access point is unavailable even for a second, for example due to radio interference, the phone will not reconnect to it. He will start looking for another point where there is Internet. In this case, the RemoteXY app will try to automatically reconnect to your access point after a few seconds.