1 (edited by hirax 2024-02-24 11:18:00)

Topic: Editor page doesn't work with Chrome (solved)

Hello all!
My problem is that RemoteXY "Editor" page doesn't work with Chrome ver.122.0.6261.69 (my OS is Ubuntu based KDE Neon).
Since when, I dont know because I havent use Editor for a while.
Hard to explain exactly what and how is happens but I try at least something.
In Chrome I cant start new project: "Properies" cell (for configuration) on right is empty and when I drag some element to "workspace" then this "properties cell" stays emty. No properties for active element and no properties at all. Sometimes even impossible to  drag some element to workspace. In old projects I can move elements and change their configurations but they are not saved (for example I try change board and module but after clicking "add" button, nothing changed)
Picture on link: after clicking once in switch element it comes big and I cant activate or drag this switch to workspace and you can notice empty propeties cell on right https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vX2nPd … sp=sharing
The "Editor" page works with Mozilla Firefox.

EDIT: Strange, on my laptop is same OS but different version of Chrome 121.0.6167.160 and "Editor" page is working...   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1flb8wp … sp=sharing

EDIT2: After trying change project configuration to: communication - cloud, board - Arduino Uno, module - ESP8266 and I clicked "Add" .. After that the editor crashes everywhere, on both version of Chome and on Firefox also !

Re: Editor page doesn't work with Chrome (solved)

Thank you for Reporting the issue.

hirax wrote:

EDIT2: After trying change project configuration to: communication - cloud, board - Arduino Uno, module - ESP8266 and I clicked "Add" .. After that the editor crashes everywhere, on both version of Chome and on Firefox also !

It is solved.

hirax wrote:

My problem is that RemoteXY "Editor" page doesn't work with Chrome ver.122.0.6261.69 (my OS is Ubuntu based KDE Neon).

We tested Chrome 122.0.6261.70. Now it works.

Сan you check again?

Re: Editor page doesn't work with Chrome (solved)

By quick tour seems that all functioning well smile
I will test more thoroughly later
Thank You for solve this problem so fast !