Topic: How to use RemoteXY with ESP32 BLE running micropython?

Can someone help me to understand how to upoad the remoteXY configuration to the APP by ESP32 BLE with micropython?

Once the configuration is uploaded to the app  from the ESP32 ( using Arduino or preferable micropython) , how to communicate from ESP32 BLE micropython with the APP in both directions?

IS there any info available?

Thanks in advance!

Re: How to use RemoteXY with ESP32 BLE running micropython?

Sorry, Python is not supported yet. Maybe in the future.
If you find a way to combine the Python and RemoteXY library then let us know

3 (edited by wim.verlinden 2024-03-07 11:51:22)

I am willing to try and work on a solution , but then I need not some support from you, is that possible?

How to send the configuration file by BLE to the APP?  What UUID's are used?

Once the configuration-file is uploaded, how to communicate? What protocol is used?

Regards,

Based on your questions, I see that you want to replicate the RemoteXY library in Python. The library is very complex and we are constantly improving it and modifying it to accommodate new remote capabilities. It's not a good idea to write a Python library from scratch. If you want, the best guide on how to do it would be to study the RemoteXY library for C++. I think it’s better to look at how to combine C++ code and Micropython, leaving a C++ RemoteXY library that will implement all the protocols and RemoteXY capabilities for you.