Topic: FLProg Wifi conect Setup

I work in the FLProg program and I have already made a lot of programs with FLProg and RemoteXY and I really like how it works, however, I encountered a problem with Wifi Manager and RemoteXY when the connection breaks, it will not reconnect to WIFI because remotexy takes over. So I found in the examples from the Arduino IDE for RemoteXY the example ESP_WiFiAndCloudSetupUsingAP which would satisfy me so I wouldn't have to use WifiManager and RemoteXY together but only RemoteXY. My question is if there is an example somewhere for FLProg as for Arduino that shows how to do it in the RemoteXY editor and FLProg. Hoping for a positive response, thanks in advance.

Re: FLProg Wifi conect Setup

Unfortunately, such a scenario cannot be implemented in FLProg. FLProg supports only one interface and one connection option. You will have to manually add the code in resulting FLProg scetch.

Is there any video instruction for Arduino so that I can see how it is done so that I don't use the ready-made one that is in the example.

The only way to make some additional features in FLProg . 1. Get the source code of your project from FLProg in Arduino IDE. 2. Change this code by implementing your modifications into it.
Unfortunately, I cannot give you any detailed instructions. The best way is if you contact FLProg support.

I did, but I haven't received an answer yet, they are not interested in my problem

Is there a possibility for someone to remove everything I don't need from this example to leave only what I need for the connection so that I can insert it into my program. I would be very grateful.